It’s official, one week until Christmas! Hopefully you have knocked out most of your holiday shopping by now, but if you’re anything like me, you may not have all of your stocking stuffers in order. I’ve compiled a list of 12 of my favorite products that promote or support healthy lifestyle choices, all of which can be found at your local Walmart, Target, other big-name store, or Amazon (which is AMAZING and can get your packages shipped to you ASAP (check shipping details here)). Don’t find yourself at the local gas station picking up gum, Slim Jims, candy bars, and Honey Buns on Christmas Eve again this year (for the record I will gladly accept a lottery ticket or two). Even though we are still quickly coming up on Christmas, take the time and be intentional with your stocking stuffer selections!
- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy 3-wick Candle – For what it’s worth, my absolute favorite is the Relax, lavender and cedar wood candle!
- Kis Oils – Aromatherapy Essential Oils Sampler Pack (Amazon) – This set of essential oils is AMAZING! My favorites in the set are definitely tea tree and lavender. I also love sweet orange in the Spring and Summer! Buy the set for one person or split them up for all of your essential oil- loving friends. Also, check out my 2018 Amazon gifting guide for a great diffuser.
- Canvas Reusable Tote Bag from Lifeway Women – Who doesn’t love a cute reusable tote for grocery shopping, Bible study essentials and trips to the pool or beach? I’m so glad I purchased this bag from Lifeway Women, but I also love this large striped tote from J. Crew (ON SALE) and this Greatful, Thankful, Blessed tote from Walmart!
- Tone it Up Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars (Target) – Some of the best protein bars I’ve ever tasted! Buy a box and slip one in each stocking instead of candy bars!
- The Good Bean Sea Salt Chickpea Grab and Go Snacks (Amazon) – Make sure to check out the Classic Hummus and Thai Coconut flavors, as well!
- Krave Beef Jerky (Target) – Sweet Chipotle and Chili Lime are my favorites, but Krave makes a variety of delicious flavors! Great stocking stuffers for the men in your life.
- New Star Food Service Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons (Tad,Dash,Pinch,Smidge,Drop) (Amazon) – Did you see my 2018 Amazon gifting guide? These precious measuring spoons would be a great stocking stuffer to pair with the Pantry Basics organic starter spices in Gneiss magnetic jars!
- LetsFit Resistance Bands (Amazon) – Ya’ll know I’m a big supporter of having a few items that promote physical activity laying around the house. These bands take up very little space and come in different color sets!
- Blender Bottle with Pro Stack (Amazon) – The question isn’t whether you or one of your family or friends needs one of these in their stocking, it’s what color you’re going to choose! So many options! Classic Blender Bottle with Pro Stack storage for supplements or protein powder.
- Batiste Original Dry Shampoo Travel Size (Target) – Lets be real, dry shampoo is a necessity and having the travel size option allows for easy transportation for us busy ladies! Great for gym rats and women that fly often since you can get the small ones through TSA in a carry-on bag. Also available for purchase at Walmart.
- Gold Bond Cracked Skin Relief (Target) – I received this product compliments of Influenster. I know Gold Bond isn’t typically thought of as a luxurious skin care line, but I’m telling you, this cream will work wonders for anyone’s dry, cracked winter skin!
- Origins 6-Pc. Best Sellers Skin Set (Macy’s) – I love Origins products and this set is perfect! It is travel-sized and comes with a bag for easy transportation to the gym or while on the road.
If you have any questions about any of the products above or my experience with them, please ask away! Happy Shopping!